clouds above my bed

 Addiction is all over my blood vessels. Hunger over function. Spending over budget. Fashion over life. Tossing around hoping that someone will give me money to buy Bobbi Brown Vintage Red Lipstick  ----> dreaming , but ofcourse. In futuire , I will gather all my pocket money to buy that two point something inch of stick. If god willing. Looking freaking RED dont bother me at all. I looike it. Im goooogling about it like tons of time. You want to say that im getting old too early , hmm teruskan. Like I give a shit. By looking at it , I keep my tummy flatten down. Its a metaphor idiot.----->refer below



Things that make me go 'Ouh ,I AM UNDERAGE.'

1. Full make-up keepup
2. Bobbi Brown Vintage Red Lipstick
3. Scholl wedges
4. Three thousand and above digital SLR cameras
5. Ms. Read dresses
6. Gun
7. Cigarettes
8. A child / children
9. Husband / Wife
10.18SG/18SX/18PA films
11. Three-inch of Jimmy Choo
12. Monthly salary
13. School Uniform
14. Pimples
16. Mini Cooper
17. Fancy T-shirt
18. Converse sneakers
19. Bonita headbands
20. Showing tounge in front of camera / meeting friends
21.Frizz hair
22. No wrinkles
23.Keep on saying , 'Am I fat?'
24. Collages all over bedroom
25. Full teeth
26. Texting ALL THE TIME
27. Hate phone calls
28. Can food
29. Carl's Junior / Mcd / Pizza hut
30. Baking
31. Watching four movies in a row
32. Imitate a dance
33. Wearing piercing
34. Snap photos with the 'peace' thing
35. Girly wallet
36. Stamp-like lingerie
37. Flats
38. No eyewear for reading
39. No ' punch-in at 8 , punch-out at 5' thing
40. Hershey's










        







p/s; dont judge it , really.



script by
ozawawa