Have you ever feel unappreciated and knowing certain people will be there  for you at the same time?



Feeling anxiety and infeority complex is a part of common sense. By another way to tell that is to feel underappreciated. Look at the famous people , they hoo-haa-ing outside but when they returned home , lonely all over thinking when is the real life begins for them.

I am not one of the but still , feeling underappreciated haunt me. If I ought to not make myself fit in with the flow , I am barely exist. I may not have a pair of wax legs or honey-tone hair or expensive stuff or a Marc Jacobs , but I did offer ears to listen. I believe I did. I am happy to know that you think that I am reliable as if that is what I have. Me kindda want to own an island with natural food and survive with just a hut on a costal filled the people I loved. But guess life dont offer me that. I guess I will soon , watch me. Echeh. I know the people will breathe in the same air as I do at the end of time eventhough they make me feel I am barely exist. Trust Allah , that is only what it takes :D


 p/s ; Tutty and Chemong is turning two months today