Common sense is not so common.

It has been hundreds of hours since I get intouch with ITs , Internet , etc except for phone and TV. Yeah , arse. Im waiting for my broadband to be reloaded again on the 8th = =' pathetic. Today , I woke up with a brain and a glass of milk to fix my connection back. 

Muka-buku :  ✔
Tube-awak :  ✔
Apa yang aku tengah buat ni :  ✔
Beautifulnara :  ✔
Weheartit :  ✔
Borang-spring :  ✔

Ada lagi yg lupa , ah biarlah :  ✔



Couple of things to tell.

New Year
I hope it is not too late to wish Happy New Year to you guys, silent readers. I start 2011 with a slow mode and by saying that it doesnt mean I want to keep it that way. All my friends are going and my feelings reject the good ones. Could be better :D


Peee-yaaam-aaar
Alhamdulillah I got a tremendous result as what I hope. I quoted my words on my 2010 post , 'I work hard for this little miss PMR , I hope it will be paid off'. I would say , wing (!) Mission accomplished :)

Class dilemma
A lot of speculations have been haunting us since the day we enter the school in upper form. Mostly about the class exchange , re-shuffle and stuff. Currently Im in 4A1 , which requires me to take 9 subjects. Biology , Chemistry , Physics , Addmaths , Maths , BM , BI , Sejarah and Agama Islam *dengar nama pun dah pening fiuh-fiuh* Some of them decided to take accounts and EST. To me , the basics should be enough to drive me kerayyzayy : P If teachers insist me to choose , I would say Account Princips :)

Syarmila Jamari
Kau pergi teknik apasal ? Panas panas. Hahaha. Kau tak call aku weekend ni , I believe you are doing fine there :)
Wempitsss !
Crush
Still the same , Mr Api :D


Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits :P