I think I have made my decision.
I'm staying.

Its not that Im not grateful of what I get. Make no mistake fella , Im overwhelm receiving the offer as well as others. But I got a hunch that me going there is not a best idea. It might be better , but I afraid I couldnt say it is the best. Im happy for others who got the offer cos they are confident enough to stand by their own feet , not like me. I can be mature , but I choose not to. I've tried but i found that being pampered is way much happier that being a big girl. I may be big by size , but not by heart. Say what you have to say , Im out.

Ibu used to ask me , "mana pergi poster Torres , Taylor Swift dekat bilik adik semua?". Me saying , "Ibu , I decide to grow :DD". It split out , and Im terrified I said that. I dont want to be big. I never want to. But Im about to. And I never will want to. And universe asked me to.


Ibu , I decide not to grow. I believe you too.



Im growing , dont I? Dont tell me that , please dont.