Love passed by

There was a blind girl who hated herself because of being blind. Everyone hates her except her boyfriend.One day the girl said that if she can only see the world she will marry her boyfriend. Her boyfriend loves her damn much until he barely able to live without her. He would sacrifice his life just because of the blind girl..One day , someone decided to give a pair of eyes to her. She was very happy and for the time onwards , she thought her dark and pale life will be over. After the operation , she can see everything. In her mind , she is the luckiest person in the world (!) One day , she met a blind man with a walking stick calling her name. The man said , "as you can see now , will you marry me?". The girl shocked and proudly said , "How on earth will  I marry a blind person like you?! You dont deserve me , piece of shit ! Go away , dont disturb me anymore!' The blind man walks away with a broken heart and didn't even know where he was heading to. His heart lingers , 'Goodbye my love. Thank you for allow me to love you before. I love you no matter how much you denying me in your life. I wont disturb you from now on. You can go and get a better life. Yes I dont deserve you. And ... when you look into your eyes in the mirror later , its a gift from me..I love you.' Then he goes with only one girl in his heart..


Polaroid Graphics

*Karma will do everything. I believe that all people deserve to love someone tho they dont know what the cosequences they will face. One word or love , UNEXPECTABLE.


script by
ozawawa