Wednesday night without Glee

Guys , finally Glee season 1 at Starworld come to an end. How sad. I wonder when will Glee season 2 will show up on Starworld and cheer my Wednesday night again? I would stay in front of the TV for  before the show starts. how obsessive I am =,= Yeah kindda like Glee like thisssssssssssss much. Best role? Will Shuester , second will be Finn Hudson of course , third will be Quinn fer sure. Omaigahh I LOVE THEM.At last , Will dumped his wife , Terri , bcos she lied about her pregnancy. Finn found out that Quinn's baby is not his child. Its Noah Puckerman's 'Puck'. Will end up to be falling in love with his assist , Emma Pillsbury. How an happy endings. They won the sectionals and after this they look up forward to the region competition. Im eager to know what will happen , weeeee. As for Sue , she is being suspended by Figgins. She is no longer a Cheerio coach for now. That is karma , I CALL IT. What she did , she gets back. Serve U right , Sue. I love GLEE. Here I present the cast of Glee. Go Finn (w-hatt?) Hahaha





script by
ozawawa